Continue reading Stack3d

X50 Lean Whey a mostly isolate protein with unique flavors

X50 Lean Protein

Sometime within the next few weeks the Australian company Tribeca Health, most known for its original green tea supplement X50 Green Tea. Plans on releasing a mainstream whey protein competitor named X50 100% Lean Whey Protein, in a number of delicious looking flavors.

As mentioned the product is going to be powered by whey protein with a transparent blend of 80% fast absorbing whey isolate and the remaining 20%, whey concentrate. Each serving will provide a total of 24g of protein with less than a gram of fat and 6g of carbohydrates.

The flavors Tribeca plans on launching its new X50 100% Lean Whey Protein, do all sound pretty delicious. The supplement’s menu will have four different flavors on it with Vanilla Ice Cream, Caramel Popcorn, Cinnamon Donut, and Chocolate Flake Thickshake with actual dark chocolate flakes.

Tribeca plans on releasing X50 Lean Whey Protein within the next few weeks down under in its primary market of Australia. It’s due to drop in the one 2.2lb tub, which works out to exactly 30 servings of the mostly whey isolate protein competitor.