1. Sport and Nutrition Solutions, trading as Stack3d (“the Company”) is located at ‘www.stack3d.com’ (“the Website”).
2. The Company and the Website is an [Insert description about website*].
3. The Company is not, inter alia, medical professionals and in no event whatsoever is the Company claiming to be, without limitations, medical professionals, medical practitioners, nutritionist and/or professionals.
4. The contents on the Website are not, without limitations, medical advice and/or professional advice and should not be construed and/or considered to be.
5. NO MEDICAL ADVICE
5.1 The Website may contain, inter alia, general medical information, supplement news, and/or body building information.
5.2 In the event that any information on the Website relates to, without limitations, any health and/or medical suggestions to be provided / advertised by any of the medical professionals / testimonials and/or otherwise (as the case may be), in no circumstances should such content be construed and/or an attempt to be considered for the use of diagnose, treatment, cure or prevention of any conditions, health problems or illnesses.
5.3 You are specifically reminded and advised to contact your primary care physician for specific treatment and care.
6. NO WARRANTIES
6.1 The general medical information on the Website is provided without any representations or warranties express or implied.
6.2 Without limiting the scope of Section 6.1, we do not warrant and/or represent that the medical information on the Website:-
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
7. MEDICAL AND SUPPLEMENTS ASSISTANCE
7.1 You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to, without limitations, medical and supplements advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
7.2 If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
7.3 If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
7.4 You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on the Website.
8. TESTIMONAL IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION GUIDELINES
8.1 In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, you are hereby informed of the followings :-
(a) Testimonials appearing on this site are from the Company.
(b) They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used the products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve.
(c) The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use the products and/or services.
(d) The Company is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to the Website.
(e) The Website is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means to share honest experiences.
9.1 The Website may contain, as the case may be, blog and any views or opinions represented in the blog are personal and belong solely to the owner of the Website and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner or the Company may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated.
9.2 Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company or individual.
9.3 All contents on the blog are for information purpose only. The Company makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the Website or found by following any link on this Website. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of the information. The Company will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of the blog information on the Website.
9.4 Comments are welcome. The Company however reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the Website or the blog without notice due to :-
(a) Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam;
(b) Comments including profanity;
(c) Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive;
(d) Comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group.
9.5 The Company is not responsible for the contents in the comments.
10. INTERACTIVE FEATURES
10.1 The Website may include interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
10.2 You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through the Website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
10.3 Any assistance you may receive using any of the Website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE
11. All information contained, posted and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only and is not and should not be in any way construed or interpreted as medical advice.
12. The Company is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and is not responsible for any physical and/or emotional problems that may and/or could occur from any of the information on the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
13. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
14. The Company, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
15. The Company does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
16. You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the Website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
17. The Company and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither the Company nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the Website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
18. The Company its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through the Websites including without limitations, references to websites, other than those express warranties the Company itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
19. Under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of the Website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
20. Without prejudice to Clause 20 herein, nothing in this disclaimer will :-
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liability that may not be excluded under applicable law.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
21. By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitation to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of any third party and/or any services provided to you by the third party is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of third party, and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the third party and the Company will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
22. In the event that the Company becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third party medical professional(s) and/or any services provided to you by the third parties.
Effective as of January 2017.